License a System
The SeaTREK license program* is similar to a franchise business model. For a fraction of the retail price, businesses can invest in a SeaTREK system and operate under a shared-revenue, license agreement.
A SeaTREK license agreement includes:
- One time License Fee
- Royalty fee per SeaTREK participant; reported and paid monthly
- Automatic Unit Replacement (AUR) program – replacement parts and upgrades provided free of charge
- Minimum 5 year agreement with automatic renewability
- Consultation with SeaTREK’s technicians and engineers for site development and infrastructure planning
- On-site training and certification of SeaTREK staff members (may incur additional cost)
- Use of the SeaTREK® brand name (optional)
Production lead-time: 2-10 weeks (depending on the system)
Installation and training: 4-10 days (depending on the system)
*The SeaTREK License Program is only available in select locations. Please contact us for more information.